This Valentine’s Day we’re giving you, your organisation’s staff and your supporters the chance to WIN three £1,000 donations to your charity. Take this wonderful opportunity to invite your supporters and charity staff to show their love for your cause by entering our competition.
On this page, you’ll learn all about the competition, and the ways your organisation can get involved with #ilovebeCAUSE16 to give your supporters the best chance of winning one of our donations for you!
everydayhero is awarding prizes to three winners with the most creative entries. The categories for entries are:
- Most creative and heartfelt entry – £1,000 donation to the winner’s charity, and a £100 Amazon voucher for the winner
- Most creative location – £1,000 donation to the winner’s charity, and a £100 Amazon voucher for the winner
- Most creative way to show your heart – £1,000 donation to the winner’s charity, and a £100 Amazon voucher for the winner
How to enter
- Take a photo of yourself “showing your heart” by using your hands to create a heart.
- Upload the photo to either Instagram or Twitter or post it onto our Facebook wall. Remember to tag @everydayheroUK and #ilovebeCAUSE16 so your entry appears on our global ‘#ilovebeCAUSE Wall’.
- Use the caption to tell us who your favourite charity is and why using the following text:
“I love [charity name] because [why you love them]”.
Important dates to be aware of
Entries to #ilovebeCAUSE16 close at midnight on February 15th – so there’s not long to ask your supporters and staff to get involved! The winners will be chosen and announced on February 15 through everydayhero’s social media channels.
Terms and conditions
By entering the competition you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions –
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed ineligible. All Entries are via: Instagram, Twitter or Facebook or uploaded directly to the Wall of Love.
- To enter the competition, users must submit their photo either –
- Instagram entries – mention @everydayheroUK and hashtag #ilovebeCAUSE in their photo caption
- Twitter entries – mention @everydayheroUK and hashtag #ilovebeCAUSE
- Facebook – post to our wall (www.facebook.com/everydayherouk) and include the hashtag #ilovebeCAUSE in the post text.
- All responses will be reviewed and judged by the team here at everydayhero UK, Shackleton House 5th Floor, 4 Battle Bridge Lane, London SE1 2HP on 02/15/2016. The winner will be determined by their creativity and originality.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This is a Game of Skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland between the ages of 13 to 149. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- The competition commences on 01/27/2016 and all entries must be received before midnight on 02/15/2016.
- Prizes: 3 prizes of GBP£1,000.00 donation to your charity member of everydayhero UK and 3 prizes of GBP£100.00 Amazon gift voucher for personal use.
- The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of £3,300.
- The charity submitted must be a member of everydayhero UK.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever any prize winner does not or is not able to take any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guests may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may potentially use the entrants photo, names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- The winners will be notified by: Facebook & Twitter announcement
- Publish Details: On the everydayhero UK Facebook page, Instagram account and Twitter
- The promoter is: everydayhero UK
Want to know more about #ilovebeCAUSE or how your nonprofit’s staff can get involved?
We’d love to hear from you!
Email us today at email@example.com